Thursday 28 May 2015

First!

This is the first post in this blog ever! I feel like I need to make a toast. Or say a few words.

I'd like to start off by thanking our first world economy, for creating First World Problems such as "Why Hasn't My Online Order Shipped Yet" and "Oh My Goodness the Mailman Left Me a NOTICE When I was Home the Whole Time." Without these issues, I never would have come up with WMO (pronounciation: "Whamo") in the first place. I'd also like to thank the internet, for without it I wouldn't be able to buy things online and spread the good (and bad) reviews around to my fellow consumers. And finally, I'd like to say a big thank you to the readers and loyal followers of my blog I'm hoping to have in the very near future. In all seriousness, my hope and vision is that this blog will be helpful to anyone and everyone trying to decide if a purchase should be made (online or offline).

That's enough of that. Let's get this party started!

No comments:

Post a Comment