Thursday 25 June 2015

Outfit #3: The Tough B*tch

'Allo my lovelies!

Ughhhhhh, I know, I know, outfit of the day usually implies that there will be an outfit picture every day. I tried, I really did, in my spare time I even drafted up some awesome outfit ideas. Maybe I will try for posting OOTDs three times a week first, or every other day, and see how that works out.

I've had a lot on my mind lately - tough times, people, tough times. But you know what you do when life throws you the tough times? You get tougher. And you throw on a leather jacket. (I mean, no one can not look effortlessly tough in a leather jacket, right? Am I right?)

Cropped Pleather Jacket [ GUESS ]
AEO Soft & Sexy Swing Cami in White [ AMERICAN EAGLE ]
High Waisted Shorts [ GARAGE ]
Maisy Patent Nude Bag [ PAUL'S BOUTIQUE ]
CENAJA Shooties in Taupe [ CALL IT SPRING ]

It was actually super nice and warm outside today that a jacket was totally not necessary. But doesn't it just complete an outfit. I can't get enough of layering with jackets (evidently). Let me know what clothing items/shoes/accessories you guys can't live without in the comments below. Step up and don't be shy, leave a nice comment, you know you want to...

No comments:

Post a Comment