Wednesday 10 June 2015

Outfit #2: The Evening Blues

Another outfit post! I pat myself on the back.

It's hard to see from the picture, but the blue in this outfit is pretty in-yo'-face. I don't usually gravitate toward blues, but the peplum top fit me so sweetly, and I am a big fan of flower prints. Top it up with a cardigan, and we have ourselves the perfect outfit for a cool summer evening out.

Open Stitch Shrug Cardigan in Natural/Black Combo [ GARAGE ]
Floral Babydoll Cami [ FOREVER 21 ]
Jeggings [ GARAGE ]
CENAJA Shooties in Taupe [ CALL IT SPRING ]
Maisy Patent Nude Bag [ PAUL'S BOUTIQUE ]

I've been pretty busy these past few days, but I am getting into the swing of posting OOTDs. I want my reviews to be detailed and organized so more time must be spent on them, but another one is coming soon, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment